9.10.2008

First Day of Preschool

Yesterday marked a milestone, Melissa's first day of Preschool! She was very excited, as we have been talking about this all summer, and the day was finally here! She is now going to the Wind & Tide here in Abbotsford, two days a week for 2.5 hours each day. She has excellent teachers, that I know she will soon love. 

Here she is the morning, minutes before we left, with her Dora lunch-kit...

Here is an unrelated photo that I had in my camera. I took it one morning when I found Melissa getting dressed with her very close friend, our cat Pepper. They spend lots of time hanging out in Melissa's bedroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!! :) She looks so happy, I can't believe preschool time has arrived. Vienna is going to preschool in Surrey in the neighbourhood where we're moving in November...kinda a pain to drive her there until we move though!!

Anonymous said...

Look at her all grown up and going off to school!