9.05.2008

Celeste Visits

This past long weekend we had some special visitors from Kamloops come by for a playdate! It has been about a year since we last saw the Rivards. Melissa & Celeste didn't skip a beat, and from the minute Celeste entered the door, the girls were busy playing together. Check out a post of the two girls, from two years ago.

Playing board games in Melissa's tent...
Posing for the camera... 
Lina & Celeste...
Lina & I were busy catching up while the girls were quietly occupied upstairs. We decided after a hour or so to go see what they were up to. I went armed with the camera :) Opened the door and they had this look of "BUSTED!"...
They had torn apart Melissa's room, unloaded her closet and all her drawers, which were filled with crafting supplies, play-dough, tempera paint, etc. (probably not the smartest I guess). Lucky for me, the worst part was the clean-up. 
Lina and I spent a good 20 minutes cleaning up Missy's room while the girls were told to keep out of trouble and not create anymore tornados. Meanwhile the girls moved on to the master-bedroom... into my shoes, purses, and magazines!
Destruct-o-girls...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my...I'm glad to see it's not just boys who can destroy a bedroom in a matter of minutes...but the good news, they grow up soo fast that the next thing you know they can clean up the mess themselves!!Oh bit then comes allowance. She has grow soo much!!
Kris