9.19.2008

A Birthday Party (for Mom)

Last weekend, while the weather was still nice, we celebrated my birthday here with my side of the family. 

Melissa was eager to get at the munchies... in particular the cheesies!
Acknowledging the camera :)

A big bite of her subway sandwich...
Playing with cousin Xander after lunch... going on a bug hunt!

Playing in her tent...
Cake time... everyone admires the cake with candles spelling "30-1"... thanks to my siblings!
Eating the cake (carrot cake, my favorite!)
Opening the presents... Lexi was wanting to get the show on the road! Card reading is counter-productive!
Sheer excitement... I got some cupcake stands! (I look forward to using them)

Melissa and Xander...

Three cousins...


*** All photos courtesy of my brother-in-law Jason of Revival Arts Studio.

No comments: