3.07.2008

Two-Piece

For those of you who knew me before Melissa, I always kept my nails painted. Since she has been in our lives, this hasn't been a very high priority for me anymore. Last night I decided it would be a fun girl thing to do, paint our nails together! Melissa quite liked it and she sat so very still, unlike I had expected. She chose her colors... her toes are really hard to see as they are a light pink. Her fingernails are a silvery clear glitter.  

I can't resist buying swimsuits for Melissa. She was trying them on last night, in preparation for our swim playdate this morning, and we discovered she has outgrown most of them. Good thing I just bought her this one. At first she kept saying it was too small and was trying to pull it down over her tummy... guess she wasn't used to the idea of a two piece suit ;)
Typical girl move... checking out her backside!!!

No comments: