1.29.2009

Dance-A-Thon

Dear Blog Readers,

This year, I (Melissa) am taking part in my preschool's Dance-A-Thon raising money for World Vision. In 2006/07 Wind & Tide raised over $45,000 to help with the completion of an Elementary School in Mali Africa. In 2007/08 Wind & Tide raised over $65,000 to install a clean water system for the school and village. This year we hope to be able to send enough money to fully equip the teachers with the supplies necessary to teach a full and rich curriculum. 

During the Dance-A-Thon on February 12th, I will dance for 2.5 hours. I am writing today to ask if you would consider donating to support me in the Dance-A-Thon.

To donate now, click HERE
These pledges will need to be received by February 11th.

Thank-you for your support :)
Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Papa and Nani will support you in your Dance-a-Thon! Have fun dancing Melissa!!!
Love, Papa and Nani