5.04.2008

Lola-Leela

Today while gardening with me Melissa found a new little friend... a ladybug she named Lola-Leela.
The two of them got pretty closely acquainted...
and so comfortable she let me put it on her nose for this photo!
She played with Lola-Leela for a very long time. I noted that Lola-Leela wasn't walking so fast near the end!
I guess walking endlessly between hands, and being dropped and picked up over and over can be very tiring and I'm sure discouraging :)


I went inside to make dinner, and Daddy went to meet Missy's new friend. Just as she was going to show Daddy, she dropped Lola-Leela and stepped on her! Ooops! So Lola-Leela is now taking a nap in my flowers ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very chute. The same thing happens at our house except it's with worms and ugly bugs. I think there are a bunch dying in a bucket outside our door right now.

Donna said...

kids & bugs. the other day Missy found a beetle and was playing with it... and then she stuck it on her nose (as in this entry)! yikes... what did I start?!?
then today it was an ant... I'm thinking we have to draw the line somewhere. I don't want her to be afraid of bugs, but maybe not wearing them would be a good thing :P