10.02.2007

Singing her ABC's

When Melissa is comfortable in her surroundings, it is quite typical to catch her singing to herself. Her songs often are somewhat repetitive, but all the same very cute and innocent!

Today I was making dinner and she was putting together her alphabet puzzle singing to herself... something like "London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, falling down, falling down... "



Once she figured out that I was videoing her, rather than just holding the camera up and not taking a picture, she wanted to see herself... and then perform for the camera. So I had her sing her ABC's... which is a song that gets a lot of airtime around the house. She has some cute 'hang-ups' in the song. The one that has stuck around the longest is her version of "L-M-N-O-P", she says "ekabeko-p". I don't know what happened this time I was videoing her... she ended up forgetting W-X-Y-Z... hmmm...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart cutie pie! Tell her that Papa and Nani want to sing with her! I love the "ekobecko" part!
Mom

Anonymous said...

what a lil' actress! She is just too cute for words!