10.13.2007

A Blue Fire Truck

Today we lucked out being at Home Depot when they had a fire truck on display. They also had a craft for the kids to do, which was make-your-own-fire-truck-pencil-holder. So with the assistance of a helpful fireman, we built the truck, and then painted it (a very messy task). I didn't have my camera along with me, so I had to take these pics of a proud girl and her toy when we got back home.

Melissa wearing her cute Home Depot apron...


Posing with her little blue fire truck (its still wet... hence it staying on the ground)...

Our all blue fire truck (all the other colors were very messy, kids had mixed them together and the paint brushes had fallen in so we stuck with the one color!)

Running around in circles...

A little more posing for the camera...

1 comment:

Julie W. said...

Too bad you didn't have your camera with you - I was hoping for a pic of the fireman