7.11.2012

Sports Day

We lucked out with a sunny Friday in June for Melissa's school's sports day. 
Brody and I were helping out at the snack station, and I had a few opportunities to go take some pics of Melissa enjoying some of the many stations they rotated through. 

Here her class is at the rubber chicken relay. Melissa is in pink hat (far right) doing a fancy cheer / dance for her team members :) 

Melissa's turn to run with the rubber chicken - "Go Melissa Go!"

Her #2 fan on the sidelines cheering her on!

Tossing a football through the hoops... 

My favorite station... the tug-of-war! "Pull!"

Success!

Girls vs boys...

and the girls won!!!

Some shocked (and very upset) boys...

Ahh... good memories were made. It brought back memories of when I was in elementary school at our sports days. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I agree - that was a fun, and beautiful day! What a treat after all the bad weather we had been having earlier in the month... Too funny that the girls won - my boys both lost to the girls when it was their classes turns at tug-of-war, too! They weren't even close!