1.10.2012

Christmas Morning - T4

Christmas morning the kids woke up to an assortment of presents gathered under the tree!

Opening their stockings...
Melissa got lots of scotch tape... she loves to cover crafts with tape! Now she can do this without me griping about how much she is using ;)
Glittery bobby-pins! Brody is even impressed!
Brody digging in on his stocking...
This was a present from Melissa to me. It is baby Jesus in a manger of hay, made from popsicle sticks, toilet paper, brown paper & a few pieces of tape!

Brody gave his sister her first Ken doll... :) Don't remember the Ken doll being so metro-sexual when I was growing up... pink shirts and washboard abs!

Brody got a Sophie giraffe to chew on... he got right to it!

A Christmas Card / Poem that Melissa wrote for Brody...

If you can't hear her words clearly here is what she says:

"To Brody love Melissa

My Santa Hat it has zero corners
Zero corners has my Santa Hat
But if it has zero corners
it would not be my Santa Hat

Love Melissa
6 years old"

No comments: