4.27.2011

Birthdays with the Klassen family

The day after Melissa's friend birthday party, we were ready to party all over again with my family. This time we also included celebrating Daddy (Ken's) birthday, which was earlier in April. The photos were all taken by Uncle Jason of Revival Arts Studio.

The party details...
Papa hugs...
Everyone gathers in the kitchen area to make their own pizzas...
My prego shirt debut... "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant"... I know it's tacky, but good for a little chuckle!
Present opening... a new Zhu Zhu pet puppy "Howser"...
A silly face... Daddy must have done something to provoke this response!
"Barbie A Fairy Secret" doll...

Playing "hot potato"...
Playing "pin the bow on Hello Kitty", Lexi's turn...
Melissa going a little off-course...
landing the bow on my belly!
Uncle Dan's turn. Somehow he went off course too and the bow landed in Xander's hair!
Cake time! Once again Daddy's up to his usual silly stunts!

No comments: