5.11.2010

Mother's Day

I was invited to Melissa's preschool on Friday for a Mother's Day tea. First they had us mothers take a seat in a circle, and our children gave us a hand massage with lotion and tranquil spa music...
Then they sang "How much do I love you" to us mommies...
Then we played a game similar to the "Newly Wed Game" where we had to guess what our children answered on different questions. I got asked what Melissa answered when asked "when does your mommy look most beautiful". I wasn't sure what she was going to have told them, so I wrote down "when I smile?". But her answer was "when she wears her dress with flowers & beads". Just so turned out that she had strongly encouraged me to wear it that morning!

We watched a video where each child shared a way that they know their Mommy loves them...
Then we sat down and enjoyed tea & cake served by our little ones...

It was the most special morning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww!! That is so sweet!! And the dress looks so pretty!!

Donna said...

yes she loved wearing it!