4.20.2010

Harlem Globetrotters Game

This weekend we went with my family to see the Harlem Globetrotters here in Abbotsford! As a child I had watched one video of them (over and over), and always imagined getting the chance to see them in person.

A photo infront of their tour bus...
Their warm-up routine...
Melissa & her cousins got treated to cotton candy... Melissa takes notes from Lexi on how to inhale it best ;)
I think one of the highlights of the game for Melissa was this Big G dance, an intermission entertainment thing. I didn't take this video, but found it on You-Tube, but it is pretty much the same thing as we saw. Melissa cracked up (along with everyone else) when Big G threw himself down on the floor...
Melissa sitting on Nani's lap and laughing at Big G's dance...
The infamous tutu under the shorts when he was pants... "don't take my picture"... haha...


Good fun... hopefully they will come again :)

No comments: