1.24.2008

Odds & Ends

I finally emptied my camera... here are the odds and ends of things I found picture worthy in the last week (or more).

On a past trip to the grocery store I found these little toe rings (which are basically a really small ring that is adjustable in size). Turns out they are a perfect fit for a little girl's fingers. Melissa can be found wearing them quite frequently, and never will wear just one at a time!!!

One night while I was making dinner, Crash (our cat) was taking a nap on the couch. Melissa decided that he was sleepy and needed a book read to him to help him fall asleep. I know he appreciated it...

Melissa is really fun to listen to as she reads a story she has heard us read to her before, she remembers certain parts of each page, or if not, she makes something up!

Last Friday when I went to pick up Ken from the airport, Nana & Pop came by to babysit Melissa (as she needed to go down for her nap). It was a picture op when they all were on the floor doing Melissa's puzzles. In this picture Melissa is helping Pop do his puzzle, as I think he was having some troubles!

Last night we got around to building our gingerbread Christmas Train. Melissa was more than excited with this candy craft. I asked her to smile for the camera...

Detailing the caboose...

Our final masterpiece... yum, yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... that gingerbread train looks pretty yummy!

Anonymous said...

She accessorizes just like you did as a little girl. Hehe.