1.16.2007

Funky Walk

At Nani's this weekend Melissa started to maneuver in a new way... saying "doo-doo-doo". You can see it here on the following clips. Lucky she got it on video, cause I haven't seen it quite like this since, and it would have been hard to imagine.




On this second one, I find the funniest part is my Dad is dangling his arms around in the background. Grandparents... they just can't get enough!

>> I have been informed that this video doesn't work for you guys. This is due to my chosen settings on YouTube - which I've set this video as private rather than public. If you would like to see it, either leave me a comment or email me and I can send you a direct link to the video, as it is by "invite" only :) Sorry guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....these ones aren't working either. Mom sent them to me though. It looks like Melissa has her Papa's rhythm ;)